Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Bunny

So I am still very much so trying to deal with Petey's death the best I know how. I have written about him and to him, I have talked about him and how I am feeling, and I have read on-line about how others have felt and dealt with their animal losses. I feel I am getting better, but very slowly.

My cat Pumpkin has been amazing, almost trying to make up for his loss in a way. Doing things she wouldn't normally do, such as sleeping in his spot where he would sleep at night, coming in the room in the morning and sniffing or licking me then snuggling with all of us in the morning...basically just showing us that extra love that we (and especially me) all need. I don't know what we'll do when she also passes away, as she is pretty old.

For some good news, we got a new pet bunny, one that I have been planning on getting for awhile now. Ever since Emily and Nicole got a new bunny, Ashley has wanted one. I had been planning on getting her one but haven't been able to find another Holland Lop to get her. Finally I gave up and just got her one of my friend's baby bunnies for free. This is a mixed breed, but he's very cute, friendly, and likes to snuggle under your neck or on your shoulder. Ashley named him Joey, here are a few pics of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment