Monday, December 31, 2012

Tentative Date Set

The trip to TN went okay. Undoubtedly the scenery is far more beautiful. When driving you see rolling hills, farm land, rivers and trees....much different than what you see driving through the city. However, with that said, I would personally trade all of that in to have everything close by. Everything out there is so far away, just to go to wal-mart will be a trip in itself. The manufactured home is small but doable, I know we'll make it work somehow. The 10 1/2 acres is cool to have, but will definitely require some work. I'm so sad to leave, but a small part of me is looking forward to a new beginning and "getting away from it all".  Here is a short video of the girls jumping into the leaves on our TN property.



 So Joe set a date to rent the U-Haul. He set it for January 25th, but also said if we need later that Feb. 1st would also be okay. I am trying to get Joe to set it for the Feb. 1st date instead so that gives us just a little more time. We are having a birthday party for Emily, Nicole, and Ashley on the 20th, and if we leave on the 25th that is just going to be too much of a time crunch. Not to mention that we pay by the month for Ashley's preschool, so I'd like for her to at least be able to finish out the month of January there. I will keep everyone up to date on the date we are going to leave for sure, as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment